Designed for companies and universities, PresenterSoft MediaEasy is a powerful web presentation software that allows you to create web-based streaming video presentations including PowerPoint slides, images ,HTML,Flash and URLs that change in synchronization with the video or audio content. PresenterSoft MediaEasy supports both Real and Windows Media format,you can import files with file name extensions of rm, ra, asf, wmv, wma, mp3, avi, wav,mid,midi, mpg, mpeg, swf, jpg, gif,png, ppt, html . PresenterSoft MediaEasy is compatible with powerpoint 2000, XP and PowerPoint 2003 and 2007,supports powerpoint 2002 animation. PresenterSoft MediaEasy utilizes a natural workflow that is tab based and requires absolutely no hand coding. After you importing standard PowerPoint slides, It will Automatically convert them to HTML,jpegs or gifs . To create a polished presentation or e-training course with PresenterSoft MediaEasy is quick and easy, no experience necessary,only five easy steps . First, choose a presentation template, then import video or audio, powerpoint slides, images ,Flash, HTML and URLs. Standard PowerPoint slides are converted to HTML, jpegs or gifs automatically. After finished importing media files, you can synchronize video with slides, images , HTML and Flash files. Then set presentation properties , such as presentation title . If you want to know what your presentation looks like, just press preview tab . Finally, if you are satisfied with your work , you can publish your presentation on the Web, intranet, or on CD with ease. PresenterSoft MediaEasy automatically creates all of the necessary presentation files.
» version 2.6.56 - posted on 2009-01-15
» version 2.6 - posted on 2007-03-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
CopyRight (c) 2003-3008 PresenterSoft.com, All Rights Reserved
End User License Agreement ("EULA")
Do not install or use the software until you have read and accepted all of the license terms. Permission to use the software is conditional upon your agreeing to the license terms. Installation or use of the software by you will be deemed to be acceptance of the license terms. Acceptance will bind you to the license terms in a legally enforceable contract with PresenterSoft.com.
1.GRANT OF LICENSE
PresenterSoft MediaEasy(the "SOFTWARE") and related documentation is licensed, not sold. "You" means the company, entity, or individual installing or using the SOFTWARE. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing, or displaying the SOFTWARE.
(A)Evaluation Copy. You may use the SOFTWARE without charge on an evaluation basis. This License does not allow you to use the Evaluation SOFTWARE for any commercial purposes. Under no circumstances are you licensed to distribute presentation files created by the evaluation version of the SOFTWARE .You may reproduce and distribute the original evaluation SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means. Any copy of the evaluation SOFTWARE must contains all copyright and trademark notices, and must be accompanied by a copy of this EULA. Anyone to whom you distribute the SOFTWARE is subject to this EULA.
(B)Registered Copy. One registered copy of the SOFTWARE may either installed on a single computer, device, workstation, terminal, or other digital electronic or analog device (Device) used nonsimultaneously by multiple people, or be used by a single person who uses the SOFTWARE personally on one or more Devices, but not both. A license for the SOFTWARE may not be shared. You may access the registered version of SOFTWARE through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the SOFTWARE covering all Devices that will access the SOFTWARE through the network. A license for the SOFTWARE Product may not be shared or used concurrently on different Devices. You may terminate this license at any time by destroying the original and all copies of the SOFTWARE in whatever form. The registered version of the SOFTWARE may not be rented , leased or provided as commercial hosting services to third parties, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
2. OWNERSHIP. PresenterSoft MediaEasy is owned and copyrighted by PresenterSoft.com and/or any entity/individual representing it. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You shall not, and shall not attempt to, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile this Software. Nor can you create any derivative works or other works that are based upon or derived from the Software in whole or in part. You shall use this Software in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose.
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, PresenterSoft.com may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software.
5. COPYRIGHT. This Software contains copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material. Copyright law and international copyright treaty provisions protect all parts of this software. Any rights not clearly and expressly granted to you under this EULA are reserved to PresenterSoft.com.
6. NO WARRANTIES. PresenterSoft.com expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL PRESENTERSOFT.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF PRESENTERSOFT.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE.